Many times when you login to a SharePoint site you will see at the right hand side top corner “Welcome System Account” instead of your username. Sometimes we need to really get rid of this system account and display proper username.
Here are the two ways which could help you accomplish this task:
Solution one :
· Go to Central Administration / Application Management.
· Click Policy for Web Application.
· Select your web app and click your account in the list.
· In the Edit Users page, clear the Account operates as System checkbox.
· That should fix this particular problem.
· Go to Central Administration / Operations.
· Select Service Accounts
. Select your web application
· Change the application pool identity for your Web application