The SmartTools for SharePoint 2010 project is a collection of SharePoint 2010 extensions to make your life as a SharePoint user, developer or administrator a little bit easier!
How do you deploy your SharePoint wsp files??
The common answers we get is
- using stsadm commands
- using a combination of stsadm and Central Administration site
But, there is a tool which allows you to deploy your wsp files in a wizard kind of interface and easily configurable.
This tool is a Windows application for an eased and more user friendly installation and deployment of SharePoint solution files to a SharePoint server farm. Distribute your SharePoint solution files with this installation program instead of a raw script using STSADM.EXE to install and deploy the solution.
SharePoint SUSHI is a powerful, user-friendly utility enabling you to accomplish common administrative tasks. You can think of SUSHI as a Swiss army knife for SharePoint.
- Security Reports View all sites and lists a user has access to.
- Profile Images Import Upload Profile Images and Apply them to User Profiles.
- Backup Backup a site.
- Restore Restore site from backup.
- Email Test Send a test email to make sure outbound email is set up correctly.
- Copy View Copy a view from one SharePoint list to another.
- Meta Data Get detailed information about metadata in a list. Move metadata from one column to another for all items in a list. And more.
- Bulk List Creation Create a large number of subsites based on a site template.
- Bulk Site Columns Create Site Columns.
- Import Documents Upload entire file structures from a file share into a document library.
- Delete Old Documents Copy documents older than a specified date to an archive folder and then delete from SharePoint.
- Bulk Site Creation Create a large number of subsites based on a site template.
- Themes Apply a Theme to many sites at once.
Daniel has updated the Search Coder to support SharePoint 2010.
You can download it from codeplex (http://mosssearchcoder.codeplex.com/)